Monday, June 25, 2012

For the next 5 weeks I will be taking the bus home from work twice a week, and part way home a third.  This blog will be a brief chronicle of my experiences, thoughts, and feelings regarding the experience, whether good or bad.  So here it is, in all its splendor ...

Day 1 -   Ugh.

"Ugh" is the exact sound I made after I viewed the route home on Google maps.  Let me precursor what I am about to say with this: I like mass transit.  For example, if I have cause to go to Los Angeles for the day, I usually try to find a way to take the train, even though I know for a fact that it takes considerably longer than driving.  However, knowing that it only takes 30 minutes to drive home, there was only one thing I could say when google maps proclaimed 2 hours, 45 minutes to get home ...

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment